• get a quote


get a quote


  • Covers the legal costs of hiring solicitors, court cases and compensation, which otherwise could be detrimental to your business.
  • Presents a duty of care to your employees, clients and members of the public.
  • Allows you to pick and choose the policies that will keep you protected.
  • You’re safe in the knowledge that should the worst occur, you have a team of experts who can get your business back on track.
  • Ensures business activities are impacted as little as possible.

We’ve spent time building relationships with a whole host of top-rated UK insurers, meaning we can negotiate policies and prices on your behalf. Our extensive knowledge of the market further guides our discussions, ensuring you walk away with a policy that you feel comfortable with.

We haven’t just got your back, we’ve got you covered. JonSimon Insurance are specialists in providing a range of business insurance policies to match your unique requirements, including cover needed for operation in high-risk environments.

In a single policy, our Insurance could cover a variety of the following:

  • Professional Indemnity Insurance
    Protects your business and employees against claims of improper advice and services, including loss of important documentation or breaching confidentiality.
  • Tradesman and Contractors Insurance
    This can include product liability, owned and hire plant (your machinery and equipment), as well as contract works, which covers floods, fires and vandalism, among other options. For more detail, see our Tradesman Insurance page.
  • Commercial Office/ Homeworkers Insurance
    Protects your business against damage, theft and public liability, and can include buildings insurance, business interruption and goods in transit.
  • Shop Insurance
    This can cover your stock, public liability and rebuild and repair costs should the worst happen.
  • Restaurant, Cafe and Take Away Insurance
    Safeguards your business against fires and loss of contents, and can provide employers, public and product liability.
  • Employer Liability
    A UK legal requirement covering injury and illness claims made by employees, as well as unpaid and contracted staff as a result of doing their job.
  • Public Liability
    Protecting your business against claims of injury, damage or loss made by members of the public.
  • Salon Insurance
    Aimed at spas, gyms, clinics and hair and beauty parlours, Salon Insurance can cover your contents, as well as employer and public liability, as accidents can occur.
  • Director & Officers Insurance
    Covers company directors, managers, officers and partners against claims of negligence and investor losses, as well as breaches of trust and employer liability. See our Directors & Officers Insurance page here for more detail.
  • Motor Trade Insurance
    If your business involves using, repairing or buying and selling cars, vans, motorbikes or other such vehicles, Motor Trade Insurance protects you against road risks, public liability and product liability for example.
  • Event Insurance
    Should someone get hurt, you have to cancel last-minute, equipment gets damaged or adverse weather creates further issues, Event Insurance will pay for damages sought.
  • Hotel & Guesthouse Insurance
    Covering you staff, building, contents, and public liability, as well as business interruption during repairs and upgrades.
  • Pub, Bar & Restaurant Insurance
    Aimed at pubs, bars, nightclubs and event venues, this insurance can include licenses, building and contents insurance, as well as equipment, employer and public liability, which extends to hired entertainment. For more information, see our dedicated Pub, Bar & Restaurant Insurance page. 
  • Warehouse Insurance
    Should you operate a warehouse, storage unit or depot, then Warehouse Insurance can cover goods in transit, employer liability, theft and machinery.
  • Business Property & Contents Insurance
    Your building, furnishings, fittings and electronic equipment, including computers, laptops and cash registers can all be covered with Business Property & Contents Insurance.
  • Tool, Stock & Equipment Insurance
    Covers replacement costs of stolen, damaged or lost tools, stock and equipment, ensuring your workload isn’t halted or affected.
  • Business Interruption Insurance
    Should your premise or supplier’s premise be damaged, or a hazardous event impacts the local area, then Business Interruption Insurance will cover loss of profits.
  • Cyber Insurance
    Should you store and lose confidential client information, Cyber Insurance can cover the costs of restoring data, meeting ransom demands and any loss of income.
  • Life is not predictable, so don’t leave things to chance. Ensure your business is fully-protected with Business Insurance Combined from JonSimon Insurance. From discussing your policy options to dealing with claims and compensation, we will guide and support you throughout the whole process.

    Call us today on 0161 327 0744 to discover how our business brokerage can help you, or visit us at our office for a friendly and informative chat about your options.

    upward scroll button