• get a quote


get a quote


  • Ensures the highest levels of service are maintained by allowing you to choose venue-specific policies that will keep you protected.
  • Covers the legal costs of hiring solicitors, court cases and compensation, which could otherwise harm your venue and its reputation.
  • Allows business activities to continue so as not to impact profitability.
  • Not only shows a duty of care to your customers, local area and members of the public, but protects you should they cause you harm.
  • You’re safe in the knowledge that should the worst occur, you have a team of experts who can get your pub, bar or restaurant back on track.

We successfully manage partnerships with a variety of top-rated UK insurers, allowing us to negotiate prices and policies on your behalf. Our vast knowledge of the market further guides our discussions, ensuring your policy is the right one for you.

We haven’t just got your back, we’ve got you covered. JonSimon Insurance are experts in providing a range of pubs, restaurant and bars Insurance policies, including cover needed for personal contents if you live on-site.

In a single policy, our Insurance could cover a variety of the following:

  • Public Liability
    Covers your venue against claims of injury, as well as accidental loss or damage to personal belongings. This includes that caused by spilt drinks.
  • Employer Liability
    A UK legal requirement covering injury and illness claims (both physical and mental) made by employees, as well as volunteers and contracted staff for which you are liable.
  • Product Liability
    Covers legal costs and compensation associated with food illnesses and injury, whether consumed at your venue or at home.
  • Fixtures And Fittings
    Covers loss of, or damage to, carpets, mirrors, artwork, seating and tables among other fixtures and fittings.
  • Personal Contents
    If you live on-site, this protects your personal belongings should they be stolen, damaged or destroyed.
  • Stock Insurance
    Covers the price of your stock should it be stolen, damaged or destroyed so that you can replace it.
  • Seasonal Increases
    Your stock levels may fluctuate throughout the year, especially during Christmas and Easter where it can increase by up to 25%. This cover means your ‘sums insured’ can also increase, protecting your whole inventory.
  • Business Interruption
    Protects your venue from damage, both structural and that caused by fire and floods. This extends to damage at your suppliers’ and utilities’ premises that leads to a loss of business, as well as denial of access due to damage to other premises in the local area.

    This type of cover can last 12, 24 or 36 months.
  • Building Cover
    Covers the replacement costs of the building, repairs needed for damaged cables, drains and underground pipes and also provides subsidence cover.
  • Loss Of Money
    Should money be lost or stolen during business hours, out of hours, while in a safe, while in transit or out of a fruit, cash or vending machine, then this will be returned to you.
  • Loss Of License
    If your venue loses its alcohol license, then you’ll be compensated with loss of income and value of your premises.
  • Legal Expenses
    Covers the legal costs and compensation associated with employment disputes, personal injury and in cases where you need to take legal action out against others.
  • Events Insurance
    Covers equipment, live entertainment, dance floors and security.
  • Life is not predictable, so don’t leave things to chance. Ensure your venue is fully-protected with Pubs, Restaurant & Bar Insurance from JonSimon Insurance. From setting up your policy to managing claims and compensation, we’ll always be there to help you.

    Let’s protect your venue together. Pop into our office to discuss your options or call us on 0161 327 0744 at a time that suits you.

    upward scroll button